Primary Focus Areas of Ministry
Consistent with the purposes of the Province, Province II’s current primary focus areas of ministry are as follows:
- Building and maintain relationships among individuals, groups, organizations, and dioceses within Province II;
- Anti-Human Trafficking;
- Anti-Racism and Reconciliation;
- People on the Move: Responding to Immigration, Emigration, and Migrant Issues; and
- Youth Ministries.
Criteria for Adding Additional Focus Area
As the Province continues to build up its ministries within these areas, it may consider adding additional primary focus areas of ministry. If you would like the Province to consider adding an additional focus area of ministry, please submit your request, in writing, to The Rev. Dahn Gandell, President, Province II, at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following information:A description of the ministry;
- A list of any General Convention and/or Diocesan resolutions pertaining to the ministry;
- A proposal for Provincial involvement (i.e., a financial request only, a financial and staffing request, an event, etc.)
- An explanation of how you believe Provincial involvement can benefit the ministry; and
- An explanation of how every Diocese within the Province (including both the on-shore and off-shore Dioceses) would benefit from Provincial involvement; and
- Information regarding any current funding and support for the ministry from any source.