- Province II Synod 2015 - April 16 & 17, 2015 - Registration is now open for both the Synod and for the hotel. Watch the web page under the Synod/General Convention 2015 menu tab for the latest information.
- The United Thank Offering Spring 2015 Webinars (flyer)
March Webinars: 125th >Anniversary Special Young Adult Grant Process - March 9 & 10 at 7p EDT - Come and get any of your questions answered about the Young Adult Grant Process. This is a great webinar for anyone applying or working on the application.
>April Webinar: Follow Up on Grateful Lent Program - April 14 at 7p EDT - Did you participate in the Grateful Lent program? Join us to share your experiences of using Lectio Divina and discuss ways to continue your journey.
Join any webinar from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/8140408194
Or join by phone: +1 (415) 762-9988 Meeting ID: 814 040 8194
- March 21, 2015 has been set aside at the Community of St. John Baptist in Mendham, New Jersey for a Day of Learning and Meditation for Parish and Diocesan Altar Guild Members in Province II. Read more...
- Webinars from ECF:
- CEEP Conference February 24, 2015 – February 28, 2015
- Episcopal Church Building Fund's annual Symposium called Buildings For a New Tomorrow. BFNT is a mind-altering event that will change the way you use your church and church grounds. Register here! Buildings For a New Tomorrow launches parishes into Action!** Even Better News! BFNT is right around the corner (Raleigh, NC, April 13-15) See videos from last year's BFNT www.ecbf.org/video-gallery/ and the registration form for 2015 www.ecbf.org/bfnt/bfnt-2015-registration/!
** Want proof? Last year, Grace Episcopal Church from Brunswick, Maryland, returned home, rented a tiller, turned up the land and planted in the church's front yard. In two months, they had fresh vegetables for the local food pantry. Now that's action!
- The 2015 application process for the Fellowship Partners Program at The Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) is now underway. Created in 1964, the Fellowship Partners Program has made a significant impact on the Episcopal Church by supporting emerging scholars and ministry leaders at an early stage of their careers. Deadline for application: March 13, 2015
- Altar Guild retreat, Thurs May 7 – Sat May 9, at Mons Nubifer Sanctus, 55 Lake Delaware Dr, Delhi, NY 13753 - Find out more...
Around the Province, Continued...
- Diocese of Rochester -
Thirty teenage choristers and 17 adult chaperones from St. Peter's Community Arts Academy and St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Geneva,NY, headed to England February 8 to perform in venues throughout the country.
- Diocese of Western New York - Take Legacy Journey at Grace Church - Grace Church in Randolph, NY is hosting Have Ramsey's "Legacy Journey," the follow-on to "Financial Peace University."FPU is about taking control of your money and your life, getting out of debt, and living in a Biblically guided way that makes dealing with money a blessing and not a curse. Read more...